- The company
- 🎯 Open positions
- @Technical Operations Specialist (100% Remote)
- 👥 Recent positions
- @Customer Success Specialist (100% Remote)
- @Product Growth Specialist (VirtualText)
- @Sale Leader (100% Remote)
- Mission Statement
- What Makes Us Different
- Company History
- ☕️ Our culture
At VirtualPBX, we deliver voice, text messaging and call center products that help businesses up their game.
🎯 Open positions
These are the postings we know about, but there are always a million things happening, and there are tons of things we could use help on that we don't even know we need help with. If you're curious and smart and have an idea of how you might be able to contribute but it's not on this list, send us an email anyways at firstname.lastname@example.org
👥 Recent positions
These are some recent positions added to our team. We are happy to speak with motivated and talented people that want to contribute to our team for future openings. Please send us an email at email@example.com
Our team strives to deliver premium communication solutions that work where our customers do; in an office, remotely, and everywhere.
What Makes Us Different
Customer Service differentiates us from the competition (No, really!). We offer more than just products and services; we ensure that your communication needs are met by providing quality customer care and being fully accessible with 24/7 unscripted support.
In July 1997, Stephen Lange founded VirtualPBX – the first hosted PBX service for business in a basement in San Francisco’s Haight Ashbury district. Originally having created a dietary recommendation tool based on a caller’s dial pad selections, the dynamic telephony technology behind the scenes, which operated on an internet connection rather than expensive physical PBX hardware, became a far more valuable service. Soon, Lange’s business expanded, and CEO Paul Hammond was brought on board. Their combined vision saw a focus on product excellence and customer intimacy that continues to drive the business forward today.
- Service: We go above and beyond the basics to help customers succeed.
- Commitment: We stand behind our word and deliver on our promises.
- Excellence: We are never satisfied with “good enough.” Our mission is to create the best products, services, and customer experiences.
- Integrity: We will always endeavor to do the right thing (even when no one is looking).
☕️ Our culture
We were the first hosted PBX provider for businesses, and through persistent innovation, we continue to be the best. We thrive internally and externally on the mentality of support. Internally, we work to preserve an environment of trust, care, and encouragement, recognizing and motivating the individual and team efforts that push the needle forward. Externally, our primary focus is always on our customers; they are our reason for being. We understand the demands of ever-changing business needs and work daily to create and maintain effective, reliable, and personalized telephony solutions to keep our wide range of customers on the cutting edge of connectivity at an affordable cost.
We want to be the best job any of us have ever had. That means:
- We're fully remote! Most of our team is based in the US and split between PST and EST time zones, we're looking for someone close to those time zones, but other than that, you can be anywhere!
- Our customers come first; their concerns and experiences transcend all else.
- We stand behind our word and strive to deliver on the commitments that we make.
- We are never satisfied with “good enough.” Our mission is to create the best products, services, and experiences for our customers.
- We will always endeavor to do the right thing.