At VirtualPBX, we deliver voice, video and text messaging products that help businesses up their game.
🎉 The role
Do you love engaging with new users as a key team member in delivering an amazing customer experience for a product? This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a key team, showcasing our incredible products and providing customer-centric feedback that will drive the future of VirtualPBX.
You will work side by side with other customer success representatives and product specialists to engage with customers and then onboard them onto our products. You will also develop ongoing relationships with key accounts and power users to improve their experience while making them internal champions at their companies.
🧭 You might be a great fit if
- Love getting hands on with customers in a consultative way to make them successful
- Can excite and delight users to become champions of the product and brand
- Are self starting and can exercise creative thinking to drive customer satisfaction
- You are not afraid to pick up the phone and call someone, send emails or text messages
- Anywhere in a time zone between PST-EST. We've found that large time zone differences can be tough in a small team. You do not need to be in the US.
- Even if you're worried you don't meet all these qualifications, please reach out! We'd love to hear from you. We value experience of all kinds and you don't have to have a conventional software engineering education or background to succeed here!
🚀 What you will do
- Consultative Onboarding - Using information derived from your conversations or known best practices, you will help users get to a value event within the VirtualText product so it becomes part of their regular workflow.
- Showcase and educate - upon engaging existing customers you will walk people through the product to show the art of the possible and get them excited about using it. As a part of this process, you will consult them on how this might fit into their business with the end goal of getting them into the product and successfully using it.
- Nurture Customer Relationships- you will work closely with our customers, establishing relationships with power users, and key accounts. You will be empowered as champion for these customers internally.
- Maintain feedback loops across the organization - As someone on the front lines, you will be diligent documenting user feedback on the product and customer experience so that we can improve it over time. You will also collaborate closely with sales and customer success to cultivate new opportunities.
- Manage and drive customer-centric processes - you will work closely with systems and processes to manage customer relationships, product management and other key areas. Your experience will drive continuous improvements across these systems and processes.
🤩 About you
- Have 2+ years experience in a customer facing role
- You’ve demonstrated aptitude for mastering products and are excited to become a customer champion
- You have experience working with data to prioritize your work
- You’re comfortable with learning and applying product knowledge creatively
- You have excellent written and communication skills
- A track record of resourcefulness, work ethic, and a high degree of agency to hit your goals
📣 To Apply
Send your CV and a short note to email@example.com