At VirtualPBX, we deliver voice, text messaging and call center products that help businesses up their game.
🎉 The role
Are you passionate about providing exceptional support to customers from the comfort of your own home? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment where your problem-solving skills shine? Join our fully remote team as a Customer Success Specialist and make a real impact on our customers' experience with VirtualPBX.
You will work with other customer success specialist and product specialists to engage with customers and onboard them onto our products. You will also develop ongoing relationships with key accounts and power users to improve their experience while making them internal champions at their companies.
🧭 You might be a great fit if
- Love getting hands-on with customers in a consultative way to make them successful
- Can excite and delight users to become champions of the product and brand
- Are self starting and can exercise creative thinking to drive customer satisfaction
- Thrives in a dynamic and deadline-driven environment
- You are not afraid to pick up the phone and call someone, send emails or text messages
- Even if you're worried you don't meet all these qualifications, please reach out! We'd love to hear from you. We value experience of all kinds, and you don't have to have a conventional software engineering education or background to succeed here!
🚀 What you will do
- Consultative Onboarding - Using information derived from your conversations or known best practices, you will help users get to a value event within VirtualPBX products so it becomes part of their regular workflow.
- Showcase and educate - upon engaging existing customers you will walk people through the product to show the art of the possible and get them excited about using it. As a part of this process, you will consult them on how this might fit into their business with the end goal of getting them into the product and successfully using it.
- Nurture Customer Relationships- you will work closely with our customers, establishing relationships with power users and key accounts. You will be empowered as a champion for these customers internally.
- Maintain feedback loops across the organization - As someone on the front lines, you will be diligent documenting user feedback on the product and customer experience so that we can improve it over time. You will also collaborate closely with sales and customer success to cultivate new opportunities.
- Drive customer-centric processes - you will work closely with systems and processes to manage customer relationships from account configuration to billing inquiries. Your experience will help drive continuous improvements across these systems and processes.
🤩 About you
- Have 2+ years experience in a customer-facing role
- A proactive team player with the capacity to thrive independently, working remotely.
- You’ve demonstrated an aptitude for mastering products and are excited to become a customer champion
- You’re comfortable with learning and applying product knowledge creatively
- You have excellent written and communication skills
- A track record of resourcefulness, work ethic, and a high degree of agency to hit your goals
📣 To Apply
Send your CV and a short note to email@example.com