At VirtualPBX, we deliver voice, video and text messaging products that help businesses up their game.
🎉 The role
Do you love igniting potential and existing users to experience that initial wow moment for a product? This is an exciting opportunity to take an amazing product and create champions everywhere.
To do this, you’ll be tasked with using creativity, problem solving, and good ol’ fashioned grit to make VirtualText a part of the daily workflow of businesses everywhere.
You will work side by side with the marketing and customer success teams to identify different cohorts of users, thoughtfully engage them and then onboard them onto our product. You will also develop ongoing relationships with these power users to increase their usage while making them internal champions at their companies.
A blend of user success and user growth, this is a very unique opportunity to wear many hats and have a big impact bringing a world class product into the hands of everyone who needs it.
🧭 You might be a great fit if
- Love getting hands on with prospects and customers in a consultative way to make them successful
- Want to become a product and industry expert for messaging workflows
- Like having a tangible goal to run at every month
- Can excite and delight users to become champions of the product and brand
- Are self starting and can exercise creative thinking to drive growth
- You are not afraid to pick up the phone and call someone, send emails or text messages
- Can translate customer needs and feature requests to actionable insights to our product team
🧭 What you will do
- Opportunity identification - you will work closely with our customer success and marketing team to identify high potential expansion opportunities within our install base. Upon getting comfortable and getting some wins here, you will expand your responsibilities to engage users at accounts that VirtualText does not work with, but has a high degree of certainty on fit or direct connection to such as ex customers.
- Showcase and educate - upon engaging existing customers or potential end users at new accounts, you will walk people through the product to show the art of the possible and get them excited about using it. As a part of this process, you will consult them on how this might fit into their business with the end goal of getting them into the product and successfully using it.
- Consultative Onboarding - Using information derived from your conversations or known best practices, you will help users get to a value event within the VirtualText product so it becomes part of their regular workflow.
- Turn Users Into Evangelists - By monitoring how users you have onboarded are using the product, you will continue to engage them so that they get the most out of the product and are interested in enlisting employees, and peers to use VirtualText. You will help facilitate this growth into accounts and provide additional onboarding support as needed
- Maintain feedback loops across the organization - As someone on the front lines, in a new part of the organization, you will be diligent about documenting user feedback on the product and customer experience so that we can improve it over time. You will also collaborate closely with sales and customer success to cultivate new opportunities.
🧭 About you
- Have 4+ years experience in a customer facing role
- You’ve demonstrated aptitude for mastering new technologies and are excited to become a product expert
- You have experience working with data to prioritize your work
- You’re comfortable with experimentation and the idea to test ideas rapidly
- You have excellent written and communication skills
- A track record of resourcefulness, work ethic, and a high degree of agency to hit your goals
📣 To Apply
Send your CV and a short note to firstname.lastname@example.org