At VirtualPBX, we deliver voice, video and text messaging products that help businesses up their game.
🎉 The role
Do you love engaging with new users as a key team member in delivering an amazing customer experience for a product? Assisting other team members deliver the same great experience? This is an exciting opportunity to be part of the leadership for a key team, showcasing our incredible products and providing customer-centric feedback that will drive the future of VirtualPBX.
You will work side by side departments leaders, customer success representatives, and product specialists to constantly improve the customer experience when onboarding them onto our products. You will also help develop systems, process and standard to help the team develop ongoing relationships with key accounts and power users.
🧭 You might be a great fit if
- Love getting hands on with customers in a consultative way to make them successful
- Can excite and delight users to become champions of the product and brand
- Are self starting and can exercise creative thinking to drive customer satisfaction
- You are not afraid to pick up the phone and call someone, send emails or text messages
- You are a process person, and believe details matter.
- Anywhere in a time zone between PST-EST. We've found that large time zone differences can be tough in a small team. You do not need to be in the US.
- Even if you're worried you don't meet all these qualifications, please reach out! We'd love to hear from you. We value experience of all kinds and you don't have to have a conventional software engineering education or background to succeed here!
🧭 What you will do
- Drive Service Delivery - guide and assist team leaders and members in delivering an amazing experience for all customers on a daily basis.
- Continuous Process Improvement - play an integral role in designing, implementing and improving customer-facing processes and systems that drive serviced delivery by our customer success team.
- Consultative Onboarding - use information derived from your conversations or known best practices, you will help users get to a value event within the VirtualText product so it becomes part of their regular workflow.
- Showcase and educate - upon engaging existing customers you will walk people through the product to show the art of the possible and get them excited about using it. As a part of this process, you will consult them on how this might fit into their business with the end goal of getting them into the product and successfully using it.
- Nurture Customer Relationships- you will work closely with our customers, establishing relationships with power users, and key accounts. You will be empowered as champion for these customers internally.
- Maintain feedback loops across the organization - As someone on the front lines, you will be diligent documenting user feedback on the product and customer experience so that we can improve it over time. You will also collaborate closely with sales and customer success to cultivate new opportunities.
🧭 About you
- Have 4+ years experience in a customer facing role
- You’ve demonstrated aptitude for mastering products and are excited to become a customer champion
- You have experience working with data to prioritize your work
- You’re comfortable with learning and applying product knowledge creatively
- You have excellent written and communication skills
- A track record of resourcefulness, work ethic, and a high degree of agency to hit your goals
📣 To Apply
Send your CV and a short note to email@example.com